Location: Co Dublin
Salary: Neg on experience
To facilitate the continuing growth and development of our rapidly growing business based in our head office in Co. Dublin and reporting to the Managing Director, the appointed candidate will be responsible and accountable for all finance and administrative related activities and, as a member of the senior management team, will contribute to the strategic development of the company.
Key Responsibilities include:
- The successful consolidation and efficient management of all financial and administrative activities consistent with the demands of the business.
- Lead initiatives on cost control management incorporating best practice approaches to benchmarking, KPI's and performance management systems.
- Drive change and improvements where necessary to ensure that all administrative functions are being performed in the most effective and efficient manner.
- Further develop and implement meaningful management information systems across the range of functions in a dynamic procurement, processing, sales and marketing environment.
- Control of cash flow including the compilation of annual budgets and reporting on performance to budget.
- Support management in the processing of capital expenditure projects and specific business development opportunities.
- Management of risk register ensuring that operational administrative and compliance disciplines are appropriate in all of the circumstances.
- The successful candidate will have a recognised professional accounting qualification
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar role/ level and and can demonstrate abilities and competence in all activities related to the role, including:
- Experience in cost, risk compliance and organisation management.
- Project Management capabilities including the ability to plan, initiate, monitor and implement relevant departmental projects.
- The ability to lead, motivate and challenge people and processes across the finance function.
- Proven experience in managing work load to strict reporting deadlines.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Well developed organisational, analytical and systems experience.
- Demonstrate an energetic, self motivated and flexible approach in all matters.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV
Recruitment companies are not needed at this time.